"Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success."
Thomas Alva Edison
- Preparing, filing, and prosecuting U.S. utility (provisional and non-provisional) and design patent applications. We discuss the essence of the invention with the client as the application is being prepared so that all the doubts and uncertainties be clarified and the application satisfy the USPTO requirements.
- Preparing and filing International patent applications. A similar approach is provided.
- Entering national/regional phase throughout the world. Specifically, we help our clients to improve their international applications when entering the U.S. national phase, and we have been in constant contact with foreign associates in other countries closely participating in the prosecution process.
- Conducting patent searches. Various kind of searches can be performed, novelty searches, company- and inventor-oriented searches being among those.
- Locating potential competitors.